Monday, May 23, 2011

Tanner's Blessing Day

I love being a mom of 3 boys. It has been really busy, but I am enjoying every minute of it. I haven't had a chance to do very many blog posts. Now that Tanner is doing a TON better with sleeping, eating, and awake time I think I will have more opportunities to do posts. With Tanner we decided to bless him at home. We were leaving to go out of town and Michael's mom was visiting so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately our friends weren't there to witness it, just family this time.

Below are some pics of the event. I am so in love with Tanner. He is so sweet and responds so well to my voice, my touch, I love it. The boys have been really patient too. They love him, and it is so sweet to see them interact with him. James is old enough where he can hold him and I don't worry a ton. Austin is another story, but he is learning and trying not to be so rough with him. I think he just wants Tanner to get up and wrestle with him, but we all know that isn't happening soon. I heard from a lot of people how hard the adjustment would be with three, but I am really happy with the adjustment, it really does make all the difference to have a husband who helps a lot. I hope you enjoy the pics, I have another post coming soon!






No comments: