My sweet, dear Austin can be quite the handful. But for those of you who know him really well, know that he can be the sweetest, most thoughtful little boy. But if you make him mad, that's the end of you, watch out. Lately his temper has been flaring quite frequently. It is not a pretty sight. I love him but man, when that little devil side of him comes out I have a hard time believing that is my child.
Even though he has been hard to deal with lately he still can make me smile. He loves to play make believe. Sometimes he will put on the many costumes he has and then put his clothes on over it. I love it and let him go places with it on too, just because it makes me smile. Here is a picture of him with his spiderman costume on. Gotta love it!
UPDATE ON MY LIP SURGERY:
It ended up being a clogged salivary gland. It shouldn't come back. The dentist informed me that clogged salivary glands usually can be lanced but mine was an odd one, it was hard and couldn't be lanced, and wouldn't have gone away, so I am glad that he removed it!
1 comment:
I am glad the bump on your lip won't come back!
And Austie looks so cute in that get up! :)
Post a Comment