Wednesday, August 24, 2011
My three sons
Everyone is always asking me, "Who does Tanner look like?" Then they are always telling me, "He doesn't look like any of the boys!" Well, I have decided to get a few pics out for fun so everyone can see how much he does look like his brothers. I would say that he does mostly resemble Austin. I want to see if anyone can guess who is who in the pic? If you do, maybe you will win a fun prize since I am as cool as all of those giveaway blogs out there......If you are right I will post who is correct and you will need to leave me your address or if you live close I'll just give you the prize in person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm going to guess: James, Austin, James, Tanner, Austin, Tanner, James. All very handsome little guys!
James Austin James tanner tanner Austin James :)
Ah man I should have scrolled down and I would have seen that the black picture was actually Austin! Dang
I was hoping you posted a picture of that awesome cake you made for James birthday- I am so copying that for nicks birthday!!
James, Austin, James, Mr. T, Austin, Mr.T, James...I think I got this one in the bag! But, I guess it's ALMOST cheating since I am their Auntie. :)
James, Austin, James, T,T,T, James
Post a Comment