Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Tanner's Birthday!
Well, the day is over, my baby is 1. I was trying to be really excited about it all day, but I really really don't like it when the time goes by so fast that you don't even know how you felt or know if you even enjoyed the last year! I know that all of that is due to sleep deprivation. We had a couple of our friends over and ate some cake and ice cream. It gave me a chance to wind down and destress. The day before was quite stressful, our dryer broke and Michael had to go to the ER. Real quick story about that, he called me during the day feeling disoriented, dizzy, head achy, and just all around not well. I made him come home took one look at him and knew he wasn't feeling well. He took his blood pressure and it was quite low, 99/50, which is low for Michael. I called his doctor and he suggested we go not knowing exactly what was going on and with Michael having a history of blood pressure problems. He is fine, working just as hard as he did the days before. I think I was left with a delayed reaction of feeling quite worried about him, not being able to sleep for a couple of days. Hopefully today I can rest from all the stress of that day. Anyway, below are some pics of the party, Enjoy!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment