Sunday, October 12, 2008

Austin and James racing

James and Austin got new sweatshirts. They are way into matching for some reason. These sweatshirts were 6 dollars at Target and have robots all over them. They wanted to wear them and go outside and play. They were being so funny and cute I thought I would get a couple videos of them. Enjoy!
This video is of Austin riding a horse. I have never seen him do this before. It was really funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to actually see your family. I love video. And to hear your voice...just like I remember!!!

Lindsay said...

What cutie pies! I can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving! Already in sweatshirts? We are still wearing shorts! I'm excited to go somewhere where it isn't so hot ALL THE TIME!!!

McIntire Madness said...

So funny! I love the horse riding.

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh...what an adorable little Austin you have. This was so cute I watched it a few times just cause I miss him!!!!

Fillerup Family said...

Soo! cute. I can't wait to show my kids. They love to see your blog, and the videos.