Austin has a mild fever also. Will this ever end?!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My baby is sicker
Well, We thought the swine flu had past and that we no longer had to deal with it anymore. I was even thinking James could go back to school today. Well, yesterday he developed this massive cough, that no matter what he did he would cough. And then right before dinner the cough got so bad he threw up. He then coughed almost all night long. He was so tired this morning that he went back to bed at about 10:30 and then woke up around 2:20. I took his temp too and he has a fever again. I called the doctors office and they want to see him again. I don't want to go. I just want my baby to get better without all the stuff you have to do in between. Wouldn't that be ideal? I think if I were to wait any longer he would have to stay in the hospital. This flu is nasty with a capital N!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry Joanna. Nothing is worse than kids being sick, and I agree, this Swine Flu is nasty. Why don't we all just hibernate for a few months! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
:(
Post a Comment