Friday, October 9, 2009

My topper for this week

Well, Today I went to the doctor because I have had some pain in my back off and on for months now and the last two weeks it has reached the severe pain level. It got so bad yesterday that I decided it was time to call the doctor. I went and she did a small exam on me and sent me home with meds. She said that I might have a herniated disk but that she wanted to try some meds first. Well, I have tried them today and all I feel is really sleepy and goofy. So I might be calling again before the end of next week. I really don't like it when after a hard week, there is one more last "lovely" thing to jump in and make your week even harder. My neighbor told me the other day, "Well, if you have a bad week, just think, the next week has GOT to be better." Well, I'm going to try and believe her, after I go and take a little nap! I included a picture above for all to see, what "might" be wrong with me.

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Seriously, call if you need anything. We're in the ward directory.

I hope you don't have a herniated disc and your back feels better soon!

Tami Harris said...

That is just crappy!!

I'm so sorry that your hubby isn't there to help you, but (I know this is kind of selfish...)I'm glad he was here in Utah to take some beautiful pictures of my fam!

I truly hope that the Dr can fix you and fix you fast!!

karen louise said...

My little Jo!!! I'm so sorry! I hope that things get better for you! What a week you have had, with Michael gone and James swallowing the mite and your back! I'm sorry :( I hope things look up for you asap!

It's been way too long since I have been in the blog world and have been keeping up with everyone's lives...I'm so sorry I've neglected you! I love you so much, and just want you to know I'm thinking of you!!