Sunday, October 24, 2010
Austin goes to preschool!
Well, school has already started but I am a slacker. Austin started preschool this year, 3 days a week and is loving it. He is doing really well also. He is writing his name and recognizing letters everywhere he goes. I feel really good about someone else teaching him and is responding well to others. It actually wan't hard for me to have him go because I knew he was ready and needed a change of pace in our everyday schedule. Here's a few pics that Michael took on his first day. He was so excited and didn't even hesitate to leave me. He just said bye mom and ran away. Enjoy the pics of our cute little ham.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Austin still has that little elf look, but looks like he is getting taller AND thinner. : ( He is really growing up and ready to move onto being a big boy. He looks a lot like James all ready for school.
Hey I just noticed James now has two front teeth missing like Ella had. Now he can sing, "All I want for Christmas are my TWO front teeth." Imagine a few more will be falling out before he finishes 2nd grade!
o he is the cutest kid! he's not supossed to be growing up so quick!
So big! I hope we get to see you guys sometime! I think we are planning on hitting Utah for most of July!
Post a Comment