Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our three sons are so stinkin cute!





Finally our pictures! I'm so excited with these pics. I saw these on the internet and wanted to do it for my boys so bad, so I could make a book for them and give it to them when they go on their missions. At the studio I painted a chalkboard wall to get the chalkboard effect behind them and then our Megan Hunley worked her magic! I love them and can't wait to frame them. It makes me fall in love with our boys again and again just looking at their cute faces. Tell me what you think?

8 comments:

Heather said...

love, love, love....LOVE. I'm a lucky Auntie.

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Cute pics! I love it!

Ron and Anna said...

I second that notion.
Love, Grandma

Alissa said...

I LOVE the way those chalkboard photos turned out! All three of your boys are such little models for the camera. Is the word "kindergarten" misspelled on Austin's bio or is that just me?

Kristy said...

Adorable...loving the chalkboard idea...clever.

McIntire Madness said...

LOVE IT!

Mimi Collett said...

They are beautiful. I do think one says "kindergarted" instead of "kindergarten" though. Fix that before you print and frame.

They are so cool!

And I love Tanner's mohawk. :)

You have such scrumptious boys!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Holy cow those are too cool!!! So do you do those at the studio now?? Amazing :)