
I love my Austy. I can't believe he is 6 years old today! I feel like sometimes my sweet boy is judged very quickly. He has a very exciting, gregarious, sometimes over bearing personality. It's all for show. He loves people and loves to make them happy, so much that he doesn't realize that it can be a little crazy. Deep down inside that exciting personality is a tender, sweet, snuggly, loving, sensitive boy. He loves his daddy so much. When Michael was gone in the hospital for so long he would act even crazier than normal, and then when the day was done he would weep for his daddy. It was really tough for him.
I'm so grateful for my Austy. His dimples melt my heart. His round, little, happy face make my heart sing. My life is only better with Austin in it. He enjoys life. He makes us all better people. I hope we can make his day the best because he deserves it. Love you buddy, Happy 6th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment