Sunday, December 1, 2013
Moving
I don't like moving, I don't think anyone does. This time around, I feel ok with it. We have decided to move into my mom and dads house while they are gone on their mission for our church. If you want to find out where they are going, this is their blog:http://hustedmission.blogspot.com/2013/11/some-say-it-is-never-too-late.html. I'm very excited for them and really excited for the adventure that Michael, the boys and I get to go on for a year. Change is good, and I'm grateful we get the opportunity to experience some.
Of course change comes with some stress. In order for our move to go smoothly we need to sell our house, which is not selling. If we sell our house then we will be able to save money the whole year and be ready to move into a new house. I feel good about the move so I am hoping and have faith that we will be blessed.
This year has gone by really well. My anxiety over Michaels health is not as severe, but I still have moments where I think a little cough is going to take us to the hospital. I still to this day can't believe how tremendously blessed we have been with Michaels health, with our business, and with the boys health. The boys still are crazy boys but their skills in school have soared tremendously. James is finally getting A's and B's. His reading is 2 grade levels above where he should be, and he is finally getting math and science. I find myself seeing me a lot in James, especially in how he comprehends things. It's kind of stressful to me, so Michael has taken on the task of helping James with his homework needs. Austin has been our toughest, but he is finally reading at grade level and is working so hard at keeping his hands to himself and staying in his own space. I'm so grateful I sought out help in their behavioral issues even though it has been a real trial. It still is really challenging especially when I forget to give the boys their dose of medicine, I can see the difference the medicine makes in their attention span.
My sweet Tanner is the light in our life. The bigger he gets the more talkative he is. He is so funny. He loves going places with me and loves to help me, and is really good at it too. I pray that he doesn't have the struggles his big brothers have had. This past week, on Thanksgiving I got to spend it with my family, minus one sister. I reflected upon the blessings each one of my family members have brought to my life and I found myself being so grateful for each of them. I really find it a huge blessing that we live so close to one another. I did feel a little sad, knowing that this next Thanksgiving we won't have my mom and dad there. I will miss them so much but am so grateful for the choice they have made to serve the Lord. They will be blessed. Below is our Christmas picture this year. It is nice to see Michael in this one so healthy and thriving. I continue to pray he will stay healthy and that we can accomplish what the Lord has planned for us to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is good to hear how you and your family are doing, I am SO happy Michael is doing well, and I wish you luck with selling your home, it is so hard raising children, you are doing a great job with your boys!
I am glad to hear that things are going so well!! I hope your house sells soon. You did a lot of nice things to it! Good luck with packing! :)
Post a Comment